Garmin.com/MapUpdates – Using the Garmin Express application, you can install the Map updates very easily. You can visit garmin.com/express and get more details related to the Garmin Express. Furthermore, a team of Garmin technician is always available to help you with all your Garmin related issues. In order to install a Garmin Map update, you need an SD card with required memory space.
Using Garmin Express Install Map Updates – Garmin.com/MapUpdates
The Garmin express is available for free from the official website. However, some of the map updates may available in the paid version. You can install the following updates for the Garmin Device you own:
- Automotive Update – To navigate the road while driving, you can simply get the automotive update.
- Golf Update – If you play golf then you easily download the map of the golf field and play along.
- Marine Update – You can also install the map of the nearby port to explore and navigate marines.
- Aviation Update – These updates help you while flying, install now by visiting Garmin.com/MapUpdates.
- Outdoor Update – If you are planning an adventure trip then do remember to get the Outdoor update for the Garmin device.
- Cycling Update – Simple street map for the cycling enthusiast.
You can visit Garmin.com/MapUpdates to install the desired update for the device that you are using. Furthermore, in case of any issue, feel free to contact the Garmin Support or garmin.com/express.
Steps to Install Garmin Map Updates – Garmin.com/MapUpdates
Before installing the update, make sure your internet connection is working properly. Furthermore, there should not be any data limit on your network. Because the Garmin download is generally are huge file size. Also, keep an SD card with you in order to install updates.
- Launch the Garmin express on your computer. If you do not have a Garmin subscription then visit garmin.com/express and install now.
- Click on the Add New button to install the map updates.
- If the Garmin device is not registered then you need to register it.
- For that, connect the Garmin device and computer using the USB Cable.
- Once the Garmin express detects the device, click on it.
- When prompted, enter the email address in the given blank.
- Check and install any software updates.
- Otherwise, you can select and update the maps of the region that you want.
- To install the updates, you need to put an SD card to the device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
In case you are facing any issue then feel free to contact the Garmin Support. Simply place a call at the toll-free number and talk to a skilled technician. Furthermore, this service is 24/7 available at garmin.com/express.