At GCE Equity Release (“GCE”), we are committed to promoting diversity, equality, and inclusion for all individuals, regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. This policy sets out our commitment to the LGBTQ community and the steps we are taking to ensure that our business is welcoming and supportive of all individuals.
GCE is committed to promoting diversity, equality, and inclusion in our workplace, and to creating an environment where all individuals feel valued and respected. We recognize that discrimination and harassment based on sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression are unacceptable and can have a significant impact on the mental and emotional wellbeing of LGBTQ individuals.
GCE has implemented the following policies and practices to promote LGBTQ inclusion in our workplace:
- Equal Opportunities: We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all employees, regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We do not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity in our recruitment, promotion, or training practices.
- Anti-Discrimination: We have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination and harassment based on sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We take all complaints of discrimination or harassment seriously and will take appropriate action to address any such behavior.
- Training and Awareness: We provide training and awareness-raising initiatives to all of our employees to ensure they understand the importance of LGBTQ inclusion and the impact of discrimination and harassment.
- Support and Resources: We provide support and resources to LGBTQ employees, including access to counseling and support groups. We also provide access to gender-neutral facilities and ensure that our policies and procedures are inclusive of all genders.
- Community Engagement: We support LGBTQ organizations and events in our local community and encourage our employees to participate in these events. We also promote LGBTQ inclusion through our marketing and communications.
GCE recognizes that we have a responsibility to promote LGBTQ inclusion not only within our workplace but also in the wider community. We will continue to advocate for LGBTQ rights and work towards creating a more inclusive and accepting society.
If you have any questions or concerns about our LGBTQ Policy or the steps we are taking to promote LGBTQ inclusion in our workplace, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GCE Equity Release 46 Lower Richmond Road, Mortlake London, SW14 7EZ UK Email: email@example.com Date: April 8, 2023